I will start my Blog wishing All Sri Lankans a happy future! At the moment around the world, a great interest prevail in World Cup Cricket. It is heartening to see the Sri Lankan cricketers get back in to form, winning the Bangladesh match. Hope we will win the Cup this year.
In my You Tube channel, Ranjith Dodangoda, I have posted two videos of Sri Lankan team visiting Cardiff. There are over 40 different videos and I hope to upload more.
As a Moratuwaite, I have a large number of friends all around the World. I have been a Motorcycle Stunt-rider, who ride the Mobike backwards ! I have been an adventurer, who has done many things.
I would like to share my experiences and things happened to me and other things which we like to remember from our child-hood in Srl Lanka.
See you soon !
No comments:
Post a Comment